The last dives...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While it would be great to not worry about deco or gas supply, I'm not sure the end is how I would want to go. Drowning isn't the most peaceful or quick way to go.

well, I'm not sure being on the surface during the end of the world would be all that peaceful either :)

I'd teleport to Mars With a 30 year supply of food and air. Must be some water in a cavern somewhere.

deep ice diving in Antarctica....I'm just sayin'

Antarctica ... given the "no limits" scenario of the OP, it's probably the only way I'd ever be able to afford to go diving there ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

descend to about 150, turn away from the wall, and head out into the blue, with no fear of consequences as the world is ending anyway.
Am I the only one suddenly remembering the closing scene of "The big blue"?

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

Of course, diving would be the last thing on my mind. There probably wouldn't be anything on my mind. But if the end wasn't coming tomorrow I would want to be somewhere in the Indo Pacific shell collecting. This is where the most variety of molluscs exists, the theory being that somewhere over there is where the first molluscs evolved.

Back to Chuuk Lagoon for the 7th time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom