The last dives...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The caves in the Bahamas, the DR, and Mexico.

uploadfromtaptalk1396720872293.jpg

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

The Tongue of the Ocean. One way. Double pumped 95's with 10/85 and a stage or two. Switch to the stage that would have just enough CO2 in the mix to fall asleep around 400 ft or so. Say 18/45 to about 200 in an al80, switch to the 10/85, take that as deep as I can and piddle around with it down there. Then switch to the CO mix in say a bottle with 10/85 as I would not want to tox and seize. Just nod off. But I would want to see and be aware of what was down there before I went night night.

Would do the same as Jim Lapenta in a cave... let's say Ressel... make it to 3rd sump

Easiest way to go would be like someone in my neighbourhood went purposely (found a good buy letter)... just pump a last stage with 100% He, you will blackout without knowing what hit you because you will have no CO2 buildup (you just breath it out).

Crater Lake, oregon (which I think may be illegal now)
Caymans with a friend who lives there
Puget Sound
Big HUGE wrecks- like aircraft carriers- maybe off NJ or Florida
Lost City in Qiandao Lake, China (maybe save that for last as there are apparently no safe ops going there so I may need to teleport gear along with my bad self)

deep ice diving in Antarctica....I'm just sayin'
I would prefer last dive to somewhere warmer.

First on bucket list would be Heron Island, Australia. Next, anywhere in the Caribbean warm enough to dive in a skin. Last, back to either Maui or Kona.

The Tongue of the Ocean. One way. Double pumped 95's with 10/85 and a stage or two. Switch to the stage that would have just enough CO2 in the mix to fall asleep around 400 ft or so. Say 18/45 to about 200 in an al80, switch to the 10/85, take that as deep as I can and piddle around with it down there. Then switch to the CO mix in say a bottle with 10/85 as I would not want to tox and seize. Just nod off. But I would want to see and be aware of what was down there before I went night night.

speak american…..

I don't know where I'd dive. Maybe Spot 29 of the south cut of Long Caye. It's a secret spot here…..

Caves would be cool, but probably over crowded on that given day, probably all silted up. I'd jump in my boat and head to one of my favorite oil platforms about 60 miles south of the coast and shoot some fish for the last meal, head shots only.

Back
Top Bottom