Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one more is available. 2 batteries and shipping $255.

Ok, boys and girls. the last baby light is on a way to it new family :), and im ready to make a new batch probably no more than 4 or 6 as diving takes all my free time.
Included is light, charger, extra battery all for $255 shipped in USA. The rig is a dir as it goes and super light for travel., rest is all written up above.
Please let me know if you would like one.

I got mine. Works very well. Great light that I can't wait to take diving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would you be willing to sell just a light head and cable. I have a canister but the ballast and HID light busted and would rather make LED.

Hey Andrew,

Did the aliens from on high who live on the mountain top in your backyard and bestowed upon you this marvelous technology happen to tell you if the light is safe to use out of the water? Don't want to burn out the light accidentally.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Andrew, I was looking through your thread as I am in the market for a light. I am interested if you have any others but I just wanted to ask a question. The main difference between HID and LED from what I understand is that HID is has more of a punch through silt as LED does not yet LED does provide more clear sharper viz that is more centralized than HID is not as centralized and not as sharp focused. Can you elaborate this in relation to your light? I am considering going with HID as I live in fla and viz can be wishy washy and for cavern diving but how does this stand up to the HID when it comes to that? However I am still also considering LED. Thanks.

First is first.. new batch of 6 lights is here, 3 available to buy. 255$ each with shipping and extra battery. PM me for details.

@ Mike , it is safe to use above water, not for too long please.
@ Matts, i use both LED and HID.
HID is bigger, bulkier yet this is what my buddies have so.. "The Travel DIR " light i use as primary on rec boats or when i dont want to risk my HID, it is a tight focus light, something you do not see in LEDs.

here is a pic. photo (26).jpg

Back
Top Bottom