The last dives...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Tongue of the Ocean. One way. Double pumped 95's with 10/85 and a stage or two. Switch to the stage that would have just enough CO2 in the mix to fall asleep around 400 ft or so. Say 18/45 to about 200 in an al80, switch to the 10/85, take that as deep as I can and piddle around with it down there. Then switch to the CO mix in say a bottle with 10/85 as I would not want to tox and seize. Just nod off. But I would want to see and be aware of what was down there before I went night night.

Why so much helium?? Narcosis could make your last moments much more enjoyable
th.jpg

From the places I've dived already: Palau, Blue Corner
From the bucket list: Galapagos

Im adding dives..i was sure the thread topic said DIVE but seeing im allowed more - from the places ive dived.

1) Outgoing into the blue at Tipuata pass never to return
2) Last night dive - something unpronounceable island dive spot off the west coast of sumatra...best night dive spot other than NYE dives
3) Last new years dive - Sabang monkey point with the electric shells
4) Last pinacle - Sauhong at Bangka N. Sulawesi
5) Last muck dive - Milne Bay Papua New Guinea
6) Last wreck dive - Japanese Mini sub PNG.

Really really last dive ever would be - a drift dive down the amazon....piranhas on my fins, crocs to the right OR......diving with Hippos in the Okovango Delta. Those would be descending mandatory ascending not optional dives :D

in order of doing them, such that my last dive is the last on the list:

Cenotes
GBR

And then, on the last day (cus I am going to die anyway)
Strap as much gas on me as I can and head for Challenger Deep.

Well now, I not having been all over the world to dive would have say,,,,,I would like to hit a wreck in the St Lawrence, Keystorm, America, Eastcliff, it really wouldn't matter. To me along with the neat stuff we see under, it's about who or whom we are doing it with. I have an exceptional group of dive buddies, both male and female that make it all worth while. While I do enjoy the occasional solo experience, I treasure the friends I dive with. The beer and snacks on the deck of the boat or the shore after the dive with these people absolutely make my day! After one of our excursions I always have a Zen like peace and happiness feel to my being. :D

this thread turned from cool places to dive to easiest way to die quickly

It does seem that way xD. I guess I should have taken the "world ending" part off if I wanted to have only cool/diveable places. But I did get pretty good laughs off all the answers and I think dying doing something that you love is better than living for nothing ^^
Besides this also shows places that people are reluctant to go unless they know they've really got nothing to lose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom