I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What you said was 10%. I still haven't seen any data to support your factual assertion. Either back up 10% with data or don't use numbers.

I absolutely love guns. Would anyone *who has already commented on this thread* (no ringers) like to engage in a "who loves guns more" 1000 yard shooting competition?

5 shots, cold bore, smallest group wins.

Because call outs on who loves guns more demand a macho competition!

Anyone?

You win, I only like guns.

---------- Post added April 8th, 2014 at 08:24 PM ----------

Meanwhile

I just scored 1000 rnds of 9mm 115g FMJ for $0.16/rnd. Haven't see a price that low in a long time.

That should be enough to get through a couple of weekends of fun or get me through a few days during the Zombie Apocalypse.

5 rounds pfft. Thousand yards? pfft.

Hand guns all the way baby.

sixteen cents is damn near half of what I've been paying. Is this local or online? Last 9mm luger I bought was around twenty-six cents per round.

It should be fun if I can get out and do it.

I like handguns. Yanno with that HK P30 I can run through a lot of ammo and have a lot of fun. I still love that Kimber, I may have to keep my eyes open for a deal on ammo for it. .45 doesn't seem to have dropped in price as much as 9mm.
A thousand rounds of anything is a good thing. Zombies beware!

Not a bad price, dm. Things are returning, albeit too slowly, to normal. Hope you get to heat up a barrel or two this weekend!

Meanwhile

I just scored 1000 rnds of 9mm 115g FMJ for $0.16/rnd. Haven't see a price that low in a long time.

That should be enough to get through a couple of weekends of fun or get me through a few days during the Zombie Apocalypse.

5 rounds pfft. Thousand yards? pfft.

Hand guns all the way baby.

Hand guns are the best gun to use to get to a rifle.

What brand? I still have about 3K of the Georgia Arms 9mm. When that runs put I'd like something that shoots cleaner.

Remmington

90% of the 10% of the 4% of SB users represented here enjoy a nice cold, hard bore.

It was online and there was free shipping.

It looks to be sold out today. If I run across something that cheap again, I will let you know.

In the meantime if you want you can go to gunbot.net That is where I found what I bought. BTW, it was Gander Mtn.

sixteen cents is damn near half of what I've been paying. Is this local or online? Last 9mm luger I bought was around twenty-six cents per round.

Honestly that really is pretty good and funny. Touche' Well at least your consistent in your refusal to acknowledge your mistaken rhetoric

Yes indeed now I know, imagine my complete shock and surprise to discover that blind adherence to emotional party hype is as alive and well in the pro gun crowd as the anti. Do indeed carry on

---------- Post added April 8th, 2014 at 07:15 AM ----------

Humm? maybe . In over 40 years of carrying my BDL never had an issue, the only accidental discharge I ever had was straight up in air, and my stupidity. Standing in the back of pic up leaning on the tool rack jostling down a dirt road with my finger in the trigger guard and not realizing the safety was off.

In the interest of fairness Remington has this put up this in rebuttal.

I didn't watch all of both videos, but just about all of so called accidental discharges (ADs) are in fact negligent discharges (NDs). If the gun hasn't been messed with, been properly maintained and the shooter's booger picker is off the trigger, I highly doubt that any of these "ADs" would've happened. But people are negligent and instead of acknowledging that, are fast to blame the only other thing, the gun.

That's cool. I have a White Rhino with the 5" barrel. I absolutely LOVE that gun. Accurate enough that even my targets look pretty good...and the muzzle rise is minuscule, compared to any other .357 I've ever shot. Damn fine firearm, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom