Action shot HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mick allein III

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm interested in a GoPro but don't have the coin for it. Im curious about the Action Shot HD from Walmart. I get that it's cheap but Im not looking at making a documentary just record some short videos. Has anyone taken it deep 70' ? How did it work? What was video like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just to put in my 2 cents.... if you have a credit card where you earn points... many of them offer merchandise or gift certs for the points.... that's how i got my Hero 2 & the lcd touch bacpac for it w/o an extra dime outta my pocket.... also did it for $200 best buy gift cards which i used to buy the new laptop. Some cards points can be used on amazon directly (chase for example)

also don't forget Walmart does sell the gopro as well and they still offer layaway :wink:

i didn't like the fact that the intova wasn't removable from the housing, otherwise the video i've seen ppl take using it seems fine. personally i'd go for the gopro hero 3 on layaway or paypal's bill-me-later plan if cash is an issue. makes for good video above or below the water. i use the hero 2 with the dive housing underwater and the original fisheye housing with a port drilled out for the mic above water -- works well down here in florida since can rain suddenly & be dry on the other side of the street.

Look at the Midland XTC

Back
Top Bottom