Mselenaous and NetDoc do Curacao with Go West! A trip Blog...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone here dived the Mediator wreck in the Willemstedt ship channel? Or the Alphen a little farther down near the bridge?

The Superior Producer is one of my all-time favourite dives and I never leave Curacao without doing the Mushroom Forest. Captain Fantastic takes you there and picks you up. I hope you enjoyed your dives!!!

Pete,
Glad to hear you both had a great time! I found out about Curacao years ago when I was diving in Ginne Springs. One of the guys I was diving with told me he lived in Bonaire before and our research had us heading to Curacao.
We did do a lot of homework and also found the people to be very friendly and fun, (especially if we are nice to they they really light up with character)! The diving was great as there are so many different spots one can dive from right off the beach! Depth, water clarity, reef life and health of the reefs were all terrific.
We found that we loved going to Curacao so much that we bought a house there in 2012 and continue to get more and more friends on the island. Learn the places to go, rent a car and keep going back. It seems to get better all the time. We are heading back in May and as always, can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom