One more Raja Ampat procrastinator asking for land resort advice.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stay at Kri now, and don't see what the problem is, new management here has fixed up the rooms and gone out of their way to make it better overall.

and don't see what the problem is,
Few bungalows with ensuite bathroom (I still cannot understand how you dare price 160USD per night non diver ppax staying in a shared bathroom bungalow), check pricing vs competition (ie. check your prices of your new fan bungalows, against aircon wooden bungalows elsewhere), general comfort for non divers, etc.

That said probably competition has done good to a few resorts.
Maybe a disclosure from your part saying which resort you're working for in R4 maybe useful. :wink:

I'll not stay anywhere that doesn't have ensuite bathroom nor aircon. Doesn't matter to me the price, value or location. No private bath no aircon, FORGET IT. I'll find a place at the next resort; next island; next country if have to.

Back
Top Bottom