Guess it. Win it! .... Smartphone Dive Camera & Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i can't see an dive computer though... too much work dealing with the algorithms etc... but some sort of real-time monitoring device for the buddy that slides into the caddy is logical.

The first person that is going to guess what the device in the image is AND what it will be used for, will win one :wink:

divenav_sdb_brkt_ws.png

Ergonomically, it looks like your right hand goes in at the bottom to grip it, those radiuses at the bottom appear to be finger holes, (however not sure why the thumb would go inside it instead of wrap over it on the left). Then it's a hook or some sort, but it's offset at a slight angle for some reason, appears to be for pulling something toward you.

To me it looks rather like for toes than for fingers, so it would be rather for the feet ...

It holds a Nitroxbuddy so you can hold it against a tank valve and hold your phone all in one hand, leaving the other hand free to turn the valve handle. Nice.

Is it a guide / reel holder? Looks like you can attach it to a reel and it will keep the line from tangling in the the reel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom