Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GCM - staying at Coconut Bay Villas north of Turtle Reef. Hepp's Pipeline is right out front and we've got a ladder into the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sounds great.....Hepp's Pipeline......wow, that's a name I haven't heard since we last dove it in '93----myself, wife & 3 children all dove it---if I can remember that far back...........I also think that was the dive another diver on the boat blew a HP hose @ about 60' on the descent...That sucker made a LOUD BANG, had no idea what was happening(some things you never forget...:))..Have a great trip, I know you will have a great time....

Sounds great.....Hepp's Pipeline......wow, that's a name I haven't heard since we last dove it in '93----myself, wife & 3 children all dove it---if I can remember that far back...........I also think that was the dive another diver on the boat blew a HP hose @ about 60' on the descent...That sucker made a LOUD BANG, had no idea what was happening(some things you never forget...:))..Have a great trip, I know you will have a great time....

Thanks! If you or anyone else is down at the same time, let's go diving!

Thanks! If you or anyone else is down at the same time, let's go diving!

Funny you say that...our regular diving group hasn't made final plans for this year's (later) trip---was thinking we were heading to Dominica, but our 'fearless leader' hasn't told us of any final plans....wife & I were talking earlier tonite if this somehow dosen't happen, 'we'll head on back to either Brac or LC'......I think seeing all these nice pics have me 'yearning' to get back, sooner than later.....

68 days.

Hope we all have good trips.

Brac ....2011

13783177775_f8806e05d9_b.jpg
[/URL]reef....Brac 2011 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

7 days til I board the plane on the way to LC. Hope to add something worthwhile here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more--the merrier..Have a great trip......

EDIT.......like I've told dmoore, we only expect perfect pics from the trip, that way ya'll can raise the average UP on this thread..:)

Looking up at the top of BB wall:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400207471.517762.jpg view from the Grand Old House in George Town

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom