Who trained these idiots??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a bunch of smug, glib and arrogant morons! Too bad they didn't try molesting the barracuda or lionfish.

Edit: The Youtube name is under Chris Hebard. Shouldn't be too hard for STINAPA to find the guy.

Last edited:
Just watched this. Absolutely disgusting. I'd like to encounter these idiots underwater... with a knife to cut their exhaust hoses (oops, I forgot, most people don't dive with dual hose regs anymore... oh, well)

"Who trained these idiots??"

No one, apparently.
Looks like rental gear, Google says he might be from Texas, and perhaps works for Deloitte.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so incredibly sickening! Thank you for posting this... Where are the "SCUBA POLICE" now!! This type of behavior cannot be tolerated.

"video removed by owner"

Anyone make a copy? Can anyone describe what it was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, and I had just forwarded it to some friends on Bonaire as well as Dive Friends. Too bad. It was probably Jim's post on the youtube site that frightened them away!

But we do still have the name...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcO0lev5yM

Just the sort of visitors Bonaire needs!:shakehead: A couple of divers on Bonairetalk.com have sent this to STINAPA, the Marine Park people on Bonaire. I hope they are able to track these folks down and take appropriate actions against all of'em!!

If it's evidence of a crime, Google has been known to cooperate with law enforcement if served with a court order.

"Deleted" only means "inaccessible to the public." AFAIK, google never actually deletes anything, ever.

Back
Top Bottom