Indonesia March 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J Easy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
In March I ventured out to Indonesia for a live aboard on the Indo Siren in Raja Ampat and then a couple days in Lembeh on the way home. The travel was arduous, but the diving was amazing. It was such an experience for me to see so many new fish and critters. It was great experience in shooting video for me as well with such a diverse range of dives and size of some of the marine life, especially in Lembeh! Here is some video of the diving. In RA I used a Canon HV30 in an Ikelite housing with a Fantasea Big Eye wide angle wet lens (for most shots). In Lembeh I used the same camera/housing, but used a Nocturnal Lights SLX 800i and a Fantasea Sharpeye "macro" lens.

Very nice. Looks like you saw all the top critters in Lembeh. Congrats a couple of great videos.
Dustin
Thanks Dustin. I only did 8 dives in Lembeh, but was blown away at how many things I saw in that few of dives. I'd love to go back for a full week one day. You have some great video's yourself. Your Galapagos video has me pumped for my trip in September. Nice camera work on that one by the way.

Great videos J Easy - thanks for choosing to join us aboard Indo Siren -we hope to see you again :)
Thanks. I had a great time on the trip. Jan, Dince, Erol, and the rest of the crew were fantastic.

Josh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom