Mens DUI CF200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligersandtions

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have my husband's old DUI CF200 for sale. He's about 6'-1" and 200 pounds and it fit him nicely -- I don't know what the exact size is, but happy to get his measurements if you have any questions about fit.

Suit has a neoprene neck seal, p-valve, one (zippered) pocket, kneepads, and neoprene socks.

The suit, however, does need some work, and has been priced as such. The exhaust valve was initially placed in a poor position (in toward the bicep), so my husband tried to relocate it to the outside of the arm. The valve location is now good, but he was not able to get a good seal. If you purchased a replacement patch of neoprene, it should be a relatively easy fix.

The wrist seals also need replacing. The zipper is in decent condition -- there's some fraying, but nothing major and it was dry last he used it. I imagine it still has 100+ dives on that zipper.

Asking price is $200 plus shipping (may be somewhat negotiable -- moving to TX soon and have no need for a back-up drysuit).

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Tried to send you a pm. Said your box was full. Email me at zeroforhire AT yahoo (dot) com

I'm 5 ft 10 and 180... Do you think there is any chance this suit would fit me?

Is there a size tag on the inside?

What size are the boots?

Would need to know what size this suit is. Standard medium? Standard Large? What size are the boots? It sounds as though this suit needs substantial work and am wondering if it is salvageable....

Would need to know what size this suit is. Standard medium? Standard Large? What size are the boots? It sounds as though this suit needs substantial work and am wondering if it is salvageable....

I don't know the size -- it was purchased used. I really can't even guess if it's a stock size or custom. The boots are around a size 12, I believe. I see you're in LA, so if you're interested, you'd be welcome to try it on.

As for whether it's salvageable, it certainly is. It would be a matter of getting a replacement neoprene patch (from DUI or elsewhere) and aquasealing it in well (the issue, I believe, is that the valve does not seal well on the aquaseal where the patch was put in). If you didn't want to do the work yourself, Pacific Wilderness and/or Hollywoodivers would likely be able to take care of it for you. My husband never bothered because he got a Fusion and this became his back-up that he never used!

This drysuit is still available. Willing to let it go for $100 shipped. It would be a project drysuit, so if you're the DIY type and looking to get into a drysuit for cheap, this may be the suit for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom