Looking for a Dive Buddy 5/24 & 5/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm diving Kayalami with Capt Sl8r on Saturday at 4pm and Sunday with Stuart Scuba at 9am. None of my regular dive buddies can make it, so I figured I'd reach out and see if I can find more :). Both boats are in Jupiter.

Sorry, pal; I'm going to be on a Liveaboard in the Bahamas leaving port Saturday at 4pm; and diving the Bahamas Sunday at 9am.

cue Styx music- "IIIIII'MMMMMM Saaaailiiiiing Away...Set an open course for the virgin sea..."

I'm diving Kayalami with Capt Sl8r on Saturday at 4pm and Sunday with Stuart Scuba at 9am. None of my regular dive buddies can make it, so I figured I'd reach out and see if I can find more :). Both boats are in Jupiter.

Working both days 😠 I've been trying to get a chance to dive with them. From everything I've read I can tell that this guy runs a dive op the right way.. I was gar from pleased with a couple of trips from another op in Jupiter who I'd never recommend... Did the bridge today 81 degrees 25 ~ 30 viz water was nice color. Fri afternoon 5Pm tide.

Although this is little consolation to you with regards to your trips in May, I will be traveling the coast of FL June 13-20 in search of good diving and plan on doing some boat diving during that time. If you are interested in doing a boat trip between 6/13 and 6/20, I'd be glad to join you.

dive.hallack.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom