dui tls 350 drysuit xxl zip seals pockets extras like new 5 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Woods

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
ok I have a custom suit I dove exactly 5 dives on this suit. it was a custom cut but bassicaly a xxl. I am 6'2 270lbs wear an xxl undergarment have a 42-44 inch waist and 60 inch chest. the suit comes with two zip neck seals and 1 pair of zip wrist seals the suit has two factory dui zipper bellows pockets 1 on each leg. Kevlar knee pads comes with a size 13 converse over boots for up to size 12 foot. this suit is in excellent condition no damage or wear the seals are like new with no dry rot or any wear at all the suit is still stiff not even broke in. zipper is flawless no patches holes or leaks no scratches on valves at all. this is a steal for 800 bucks paypal gift prefereed. please feel free to ask any questions. free shipping in the 48!!! I have pics. local sandiego people are welcome to come check it out.

PM sent.

Bill

ok I have a custom suit I dove exactly 5 dives on this suit. it was a custom cut but bassicaly a xxl. I am 6'2 270lbs wear an xxl undergarment have a 42-44 inch waist and 60 inch chest. the suit comes with two zip neck seals and 1 pair of zip wrist seals the suit has two factory dui zipper bellows pockets 1 on each leg. Kevlar knee pads comes with a size 13 converse over boots for up to size 12 foot. this suit is in excellent condition no damage or wear the seals are like new with no dry rot or any wear at all the suit is still stiff not even broke in. zipper is flawless no patches holes or leaks no scratches on valves at all. this is a steal for 800 bucks paypal gift prefereed. please feel free to ask any questions. free shipping in the 48!!! I have pics. local sandiego people are welcome to come check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom