Canon 5D Mark II, $1400.00 OBO includes shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpaustex

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
lost somewhere under the sea....(and central Texas
# of dives
For sale, my Canon 5D Mark II (also have recently serviced Ikelite housing for $1100, MSRP $1600).

This is a full frame DSLR, perfect for your U/W photos and video.

Camera is 21MP, and shoots to very high ISO with little noise.

This camera has awesome controls, with full creative abilities.

For samples of pix with this camera, see David Price Images - Underwater Images and Photography

Camera has always been stored in LowePro padded case.

Price is $1400, OBO, and includes orginal box, all software, strap, body cap, and Canon spare Lithium Ion battery.

No international orders.

Camera location is Austin, TX.

I recently purchase the dome port listed in this ad from David Price.

The item was not as described and was more damaged than originally stated.
He claims that it is my problem that the box was crushed during shipment, he obviously did not place any insurance on the item before shipping and did a very poor job of describing the damage to the shade.
The shade is split in half as shown in this picture:
WP_20140528_003.jpg

The original add said it was patched, I asked for more pictures he refused and said the one posted showed the repair/damage. On good faith I trusted him and unfortunately for me according to him "My responsibility ended when I shipped the as-described product."

This is the kind of person you will be dealing with, one that has no concern about anything he has sold as soon as he hands it off to the post office. Be VERY cautious dealing with him and purchasing anything from him. He packaged the dome poorly and the shade arrived in worse condition than was stated in the original add, he refuses to work with me on it or take the items back and refund my money. He has no interest in resolving this situation other to say that it is my problem.

buyer beware.

This guy bought a used dome port, with a shade that was cracked. Has not a thing to do with this ad.

He is going out of his way to spread false and misleading information, on a port that was listed on Wetpixel site (where he bought it). He then asks me to falsify customs forms for him.

Piece of work, this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom