Guam info - visa & hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
In 3 weeks I will be heading to truk & yap.
I need info regarding visa and hotel for Guam.

i have a British passport.
1. Korea-Guam-truk. Is likely I will need to clear customs and recheck in Guam as I arrive on Korean airlines and leave on united 5 hrs later. I assume I just need to complete I736 & I94 forms.

2. Truk-Guam-yap. All on united so I should just need to transit. No visa forms required.

3. Yap-Guam-Korea. I have 24 hrs in Guam therefore I need to complete I736 & 94 forms. Also can anyone recommend a hotel in Guam with pool that allows early check in around 8 am.approx $150 .

do I also need an ESTA.?

Yes, you need ESTA, I think even for transit. Do it now, all done on-line.

I live in Saipan, 120 north of Guam but travel there a fair bit for work. The hotels (in my opinion) are in this order Westin, Hyatt, Hilton (the Hilton is undergoing a huge construction project right now). I have heard the Outrigger Hotel and the Fiesta Hotel are not too bad, but I have not tried either yet. Have fun in Guam and on the rest of your trip.

Hi, I live here on Guam. I'd recommend the Fiesta Resort as it's inexpensive for a 24 hr layover. Many traveling diver use it and you can book your room online.

When you transit (not overnight) through Guam you'll go through US immigration and then head right back to your transit area or gate. If you're not transiting you'll also go through Guam customs.

Hope this helps and welcome to Guam.
Scubaguam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom