Vista Park Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting.
I am always looking for new spots.

BTW I have been to your website before...thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone from my momma's basement

Been so long since I've been there.. need to go back some day. How's the parking?

Thanks for posting.
I am always looking for new spots.

BTW I have been to your website before...thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone from my momma's basement

Thank you. Glad you find our website helpful. We plan on adding a few new dive spots this summer- stay tuned!

---------- Post added June 18th, 2014 at 07:14 AM ----------

Been so long since I've been there.. need to go back some day. How's the parking?

Hey Jenny, When we dive, we like to be parked by 8-830am to avoid any parking issues.
There's about 15 parking spots at Vista Park, and another 15 spots 2 blocks south.

Very nice. Good amount of Staghorn coral

this is one of my favorite spots........next to LBTS.

Was out there this past weekend and was doing a little spearing. Had a 4' nurse shark try and take our fish. I won that battle, as I was able to snag the stringer before she did, but it was close. So close that she ended up with a mouth full of coral and not the fish. Also had one begin to follow me to the surface for my fish, this one was about 6'. Not sure what was up with them this time around as they usually do not bother us. But they were awake, alert and hungry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom