Need a buddy! June 26-27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I finally got 2 days off from work in a row. I want to get some diving in but one buddy moved to Florida and the other has a cast on his hand. Therefore I need a buddy and also meeting new buddies is always awesome so hopefully someone can dive. I live 3 hrs from dutch springs and lake rawlings so I'd be able to dive either one of those or anywhere else close to DC. I'd be willing to stay a night if someone wanted since it is a bit of drive (hopefully you're not a murderer). If not thats cool too I just wanna get some diving in. let me know!

Hey Dennis just to let you know there is also Hydes Quarry which is in Carroll County maybe about an hour from you

Idive in oc md every weekend almoust, 3hrs from rockville

And hydes quarry when im not diving in oc

I cant dive on the weekend. Only thursday and friday. would either of you be able/ want to dive hydes friday?

yea that is the problem with working retail I miss out on a lot of places. Lake Millbrook is only 45 min away and its closed weekdays too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom