Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I haven't been around in a while so I just wanted to stop in and say hello to whoever might still be around that I know. Well, hello to everybody else too. LOL

Hey Mike! What part of Indiana are you from? I'm in the Southwestern portion of the state.

Welcome back, stranger ... we've missed your insights around here ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks Bob.

Indydiver2, I'm up near Winamac.

Wonderful to see you, Mike! I've quoted your, "I'd rather plan and execute the dive as a proper staged decompression dive," more times than I can count.

Still shoeing horses?

Wonderful to see you, Mike! I've quoted your, "I'd rather plan and execute the dive as a proper staged decompression dive," more times than I can count.

Still shoeing horses?

I'm still shoeing but I've cut way back and I've been looking for a job. How are you?

I'm doing well. Helping Peter with WAY too much scuba teaching, and I've picked up a lease on a FABULOUS new horse, so I'm back to really riding again. Also, after two years of legal horrors, I have a new job and am working too much. Life is not dull.

I miss teaching but I don't miss the dive "business"...if that makes any sense.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom