ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I was waiting for the mail to come hoping one of the replacement credit cards coming would arrive, since my purse and all credit cards were stolen last week, but when I saw the replies of how many people were trying to get a room I decided to call and at least confirm my roomie got the room and give my name and well at least my debit card for deposit to hold it for now. She said my roomie had NOT gotten a room so I went through the process and am now waiting to hear if I got my payment in - in time to get one of the last rooms. She said even if they send the invoice it depends on when you go to their web site and pay the deposit and the first 35, or whatever it was, deposits that THEIR accounting department processes are the lucky 'winners' of a spot. After that there will be a waiting list. If my card comes in the mail I can call them back and get them to switch my payment to my credit card instead of the debit card I gave them since I'm missing funds from my checking account until they reimburse me the funds stolen from my account. Yeah, fun, even my mortgage payment bounced for a couple of days. Sigh. Timing is everything but theft is never convenient. Anyway, I hope I got my payment in in time!

myra

Still waiting on the confirmation email....I do not like this part at all. :(

Huge thanks to Roxanne ... me and the three folks I signed up with are all confirmed!

:D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I sent an email to Roxanne asking her to confirm receipt of payment ... she replied within minutes confirming that she had.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I sent an email to Roxanne asking her to confirm receipt of payment ... she replied within minutes confirming that she had.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I did the same, and got nothing back...

Called Maduro's accounting line and verified the deposit :D

Yeah, good idea Tom. I copied you. We're good to go.

I mentioned that they may want to consider putting the amount billed on the site so people don't just hit submit and wonder what the charges are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom