Great OW instruction in Tucson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don at the dive shop on prince is fantastic!!!!, the dive shop is great to deal with on pretty much everything. Stay away from desert divers entirely. At planet scuba Buzz and Elie are top notch from their staff as far as service and instruction from my experience.

Come down to Desert Divers. If you want to become a diver. And not just someone who tried scuba once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm signing up with The Dive Shop on the advice of DragonslayerAZ and some other feedback from people who have messaged me privately. Thanks for all the advice!

I've heard good things about the dive shop but have never used them. I frequent planet scuba at first and river. Buzz and Ellie are great, but joe would be the instructor I would seek out. I'm not familiar with narcedoutscuba, but as far as I know desert divers went out of business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom