Dive Systems Tech fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wrecks30

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, I bought a pair of these fins and I gotta say that I really like them. I wanted a pair of the Scubapro Jet fins, but my shop had these for the same price and they are just a bit longer. There is not alot of information about these on the forums so I wanted to let people who were interested in them, how they were. They are sized a little small, I wear a large Scubapro fin and in these I wear a XXL with hard sole boots. Other than being longer than the Jet fins they are very similar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blade in 100% natural rubber
Vented hyrodynamic design
Lenght 56 cm, width 25 cm
Big pocket ideal for drysuit
Stainless steel spring with neoprene cover.
Best result with frog kick

3dab4538ceaf7224aad28cdd2766e921.png

Hi ... i would like to buy it...but cannot try... =(

Just few questions... can you tell me about how it sizes?
Does it mean that 42/44 is size to fit naked foot? .... or foot with 42/44 sock /shoes for dry suit?

I use to wear sport shoes sized EU 41/5 - 42 ... does it mean that i need to order LXL 42/44 size ? .... i plan to use it with small thin socks and semi wet or classic wet suit...i dive in Mediterranean seas actually , Indian Ocean ...only on hot streams ^^.
I don´t plan to use Navy Seals army dry suit or thick socks/shoes.
I run a lot and don´t fear heavy weight on legs ... i´m just scared about order online bad size...

Also i´d like white ones ...but i don´t know how this kind of white rubber react with sun and salt water after years.
Does it turn yellowish dirty or crack? Or does it just react as good as black classic rubber?

Thank you a lot to help me here =)

---------- Post added July 14th, 2014 at 06:11 PM ----------

...so i answered to an Italian shop online and this is the answer:

hello and many thanks
sorry but i dont want in my store the DIVE SYSTEM products
alex

...i begin to wonder ... is it about product quality or just marketing trouble with the company ?...:idk:

---------- Post added July 15th, 2014 at 09:28 AM ----------

:admin:...so i asked WHY?

Answer from the shop:

hi Dive system have any good product
but for assistance and warranty is ZERO and we cannor work
with this shadow farm
alex

...i think i will try to order from Sweden...cheap and in stock... no matter i play russian roulette :blessing:
I will let my opinion about it soon...:cheeky:

Last edited:
:wink:... ok i have it ...and i´m pretty surprised.

1- Very good aspect construction ( Full rubber , thick foot Pocket and good spring strap with bolt and screw))
2- Soft and sweet flexibility ...( More flexible than Beuchat Jet fins)
3- Heavy but less than Jet Fins , 3.1Kg vs 3.7Kg

(a flat 10mm piece of neoprene foam into the foot Pocket or 6/5mm boots and buoyancy = neutral to positive)

Size specified by Dive System only tells about spring size ...ex: 40/42EU SM=9.5'' spring
Foot Pocket is the same for all models... wide, deep and with a nice cutaway on top for foot confort.

I use it with neoprene 6.5mm surf boots... nothing more, no drysuit mountain boot.
The foot is perfectly sticked and no pivot when frog kick.
No bad surprise too when flutter or trying to move under water.

Verdict = It rocks ^^ ...just need to master these new toys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom