New Diver:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

I'm a newly certified diver from Waco, Tx. I don't know anyone who is certified so i was just curious if anyone is planning any trips here in Texas August 1-20?

Scubaland in Austin has a dive trip to the Texas Clip, but it's September 7th. If you want to get in the water and don't mind the drive to Austin, check Lake Travis Scuba, it's a dive charter on Lake Travis.

https://www.laketravisscuba.com/

Welcome to your new addiction!

If you feel like a jaunt over to Huntsville, you can join us for the CHUM Summer Games on August 16th.

Hi, although I would love to, I will already be gone back to school in September. But I will definitely check out Lake Travis!

---------- Post added July 16th, 2014 at 10:35 AM ----------

Welcome to your new addiction!

If you feel like a jaunt over to Huntsville, you can join us for the CHUM Summer Games on August 16th.

That sounds fun! Are these summer games beginner friendly?

The games are beginner-friendly. Some navigation practice, underwater washer toss, etc. Just a fun opportunity to get in the water.

Welcome to the sport / avocation. If you find yourself in the Dallas area, there are plenty of divers that'll dive with you. Scubadillos is one of the larger organizations with whom you may wish to link up. Also another board is divebuddy.Com which is loaded with people looking for dive buddies.

Take care and safe diving.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Congrats on your cert! Hope you'll find half the passion and love I/we have for the sport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom