Channel Islands dive yesterday really could use a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skinnybones

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone interested in a new diving buddy? I need a dive friend. I don't want to get stagnant. I really could have used a friend at Anacapa last weekend. It's so much more fun with a partner! Any one interested? I could shore dive every weekend if I had a buddy:)

I started a dive Meetup to find local partners and set up trips, and I am always trying to find people to dive with. I do a lot of shore dives only because I would spend thousands a year on boats and that is not my goal. Dived Ventura/Malibu last weekend and it was good. Check out the pictures of Facebook poseidonsplayground and the scuba diving ventura san diego los angeles catalina scuba reports Hit me up and lets dive sometime. Got a dive coming up on the third with the meetup in Santa Barbara. IF you want to dive earlier let me know.

Poseidon

Check the Pacific Wilderness Facebook page - they post dives for the week every Friday... :cheerleader:

I am diving Beach diving Tajiguas in SB on august 3rd with a guy and with the Raptor on Aug 10th. If your interested PM me.

Back
Top Bottom