Recommendations for Moalboal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amc717

Registered
Reaction score
Currently in town and would be flying to Cebu for a week. I'm interested in diving in Moalboal and doing a day trip to Oslob.

Any recommendations as to where to stay and dive with? Would appreciate reasonable rates and clean place to stay at. Will be with my kids and wifey during this trip. Recommendations for dive sites would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Was in Moalboal only last month (June 2014), stayed and dived with Turtle Bay Dive Resort – had a great time with them, many good dive sites close by, short boat trips, well recommended.
Also went on a trip with them to Oslob to dive (can also snorkel) with the Whale Sharks, up early (5/5.30am I think) but back to the resort around noon, in good time for the afternoon dive at 2.30pm, but not a day trip as you want but maybe you can organise that with them when you're there.

Happy diving

A vote for Magic Island Resort which is right next door to Turtle Bay. Great staff and owners who live on site. Pescador Island is a very nice dive site. Most dive sites are very close to either resort.

I would cast my vote for Savedra beach resort. I did my Nitrox and AOW there about three years ago. I loved their house reef. It is still the nicest I have seen in the Philippines. Plus it is a very nice small quiet community that surrounds the dive shop and resort.
beach resorts moalboal cebu

I dived with savedra there and no complaints. Organised, safe, clean resort. One had a pool etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I give another vote for Magic Island. I had a great time there.

Thanks a lot guys for your recommendations.

Decided to book with Savedra...hope its turn out ok.

Also trying to book a day trip to Oslob...hopefully we can dive while the kiddies can snorkel with the whale sharks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom