Goodbye Fiesta Americana Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like it - looks great! Cant wait to see the finished result!

Just tried to book our favorite old hotel. The name is now "Fiesta Americana All Inclusive Suites" and with that a hefty price increase. $543 per night, but the opening special is $271 per night. Sad to say, but I don't think we will be returning soon.

Cheryl
hi folks : larry and Carolyn here ( dive buds from a few years ago with Jeremy): we moved to florida; just got back from coz (left on july 5); no way FAVC is going to be open for at least 3-4 months (we checked it out because we are owners and stay for free); we r going back in September for 10 days and wanted to stay there-but from what I saw -no way; I have no clue as to what they r actually going to charge, but very few folks r going to pony up the kind of money being discussed here because there are just too many other viable options: hope all is well- join us in sept (9/14-19: with Jeremy-I believe we have the entire boat but we are not full -have room for two) larry and Carolyn may

PM sent

hi folks : larry and Carolyn here ( dive buds from a few years ago with Jeremy): we moved to florida; just got back from coz (left on july 5); no way FAVC is going to be open for at least 3-4 months (we checked it out because we are owners and stay for free); we r going back in September for 10 days and wanted to stay there-but from what I saw -no way; I have no clue as to what they r actually going to charge, but very few folks r going to pony up the kind of money being discussed here because there are just too many other viable options: hope all is well- join us in sept (9/14-19: with Jeremy-I believe we have the entire boat but we are not full -have room for two) larry and Carolyn may

---------- Post added July 26th, 2014 at 03:08 PM ----------

Maybe turquoise blue is accurate. I deal in basic colors. Navy blue is blue. Other blues are decent blues. That is not a color that I would ever use in a building.

Of course my fashion sense does not necessarily add credibility to my color choices.

Navy blue is much darker than the primary color blue. That's why it is called navy, and not just blue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom