Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't exactly about diving -- but i found out that at the Chevron on the corner of US1 & Blue Heron -- they actually sell biodiesel (one of the few places around here)

this isn't exactly about diving -- but i found out that at the Chevron on the corner of US1 & Blue Heron -- they actually sell biodiesel (one of the few places around here)
Out of curiosity, is it cheaper or more expensive that regular diesel?

It's neither cleaner or cheaper than regular diesel. When you account for the expensive, and resource intensive refining process for biofuels (more if it used grown crops, like enthanol does), it's a dead end in terms of energy.

Now; watch the super-Mods come in and censor this whole conversation because it doesn't deal strictly with diving! :rolleyes:

It's neither cleaner or cheaper than regular diesel. When you account for the expensive, and resource intensive refining process for biofuels (more if it used grown crops, like enthanol does), it's a dead end in terms of energy.

Now; watch the super-Mods come in and censor this whole conversation because it doesn't deal strictly with diving! :rolleyes:

Hey, It IS diving related--we went by there on the way home from today's dive at BHB!! The water temp went down from yesterday to 81 and felt a little chilly--this should NOT BE--it's almost August after all! Viz variable as always starting out green and 15. We saw a pink frogfish though, so all is well!

I got a slim jim there on my way to the bridge.

Hey Jim, it did feel cool today?
Saw a cool decorator crab with a Charlie Brown Christmas tree sticking out of his head.

013.jpg

We went yesterday, July 31 and found slightly green water and 20 ft of viz--81 degrees. A nice day and dive with frogfish in the forecast!

Once again we did NOT stop at the gas station on the corner of US1 and Blue Heron but T.C. or somebody might in the future. btw, there is another gas station even closer to the bridge. It's on Singer Island in front of Ocean Mall. They may well have Slim Jims!!

We are going again today and hope to shoot some unique for us pictures! Hi tide today is 12:34pm. Come on DOWN Ed!!

Unique for you photos.. hmmm.. now you got my interest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom