2 Steel 72's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngloFish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have two 72's that are freshly hydroed and inspected (O2 clean) I use for side mount. Looking to replace them with a set of LP85's so sale or work a trade if interested.
They have opposing valves so can be doubled up with bands and a manifold easily enough.

pardon the pun, but "don't hold your breath"..... :cool2:

Let me know if they don't sell - I'll come pick them up and pay cash - no haggling :wink:

Paul

Sorry guys they're gone. An especially big sorry to Bob! The new valve I just had installed is the flat top variety, tanks have the old style teflon o-ring seat and is much shallower than normal. o-ring kept blowing.
Didn't feel comfortable using it or selling it in that condition. Shop gave me asking for them and sold me a set of pre-enjoyed lp85s. So everyone wins.. Except Bob :)
Seriously, doughnuts and coffee are on me if we dive sometime! I'll be at the welland scuba park tomorrow if you're game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom