ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone mentioned Cenotes as a possible thing to do in addition to the week, I know it isn't officially part of the invasion, but are people planning to go maybe as a day trip before or after?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Called to book Tuesday morning and then headed off to Kona. This is the first chance to I've had to check the list and I'm thrilled to be on the crew list (and to have scored two spots on the whale shark snorkel). Looks like its gonna be a pretty big fete! We're looking forward to meeting many of you in person next summer. Big thank you to Roxanna & Dennis!

As an aside, the diving in Kona has been awesome this week. Eagle rays, tiger shark, pipefish, frog fish, pyschedelic wrasse, and the list goes on...including a dragon moray. Best of all the reefs are teaming with more fish (especially juveniles) than I've seen in a while. 3 tank long range tomorrow...hopefully followed by a shore dive! Woot.

Melissa

Good one guys REAL funny!!! :) not exactly what I was going for!! At least every one will have a buddy, and go two by two!!!! :D Well played Card and Roxanne well played!!!

Last edited:
Maybe we could go now and again next June....:D

We're thinking of a December trip (an early Christmas present if you will) just to experience the joy of a 2 hour wait in the incredibly efficient Cozumel immigration lines.

And when I say "we're thinking" I actually mean I've started making bookings but haven't quite got my significant other completely convinced. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom