2x Big Blue VL1300 LED lights...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Guys,

I have 2x Big Blue VL1300 LED lights. Retailed for $540 ea. - I'd like to get [-]$275 (OBO) [/-]each and I'll sip to your address anywhere in the continental USA via USPS Priority. Comes with original boxes and all accessories (includes charger, goodman handle, 1" ball, and filters).

These are awesome lights (esp. for the $). Here is a link that will give you more about them: Welcome To Bigblue Dive Lights

Reason for sale: I am spending more time on stills and don't need these (hardly ever get used)…

I have 100% perfect reputation with ebay (score of 574 ID = coach*jim since 2000) and on every forum I’ve ever sold anything (and typically I get feedback that notes condition is even better than I described). But I always will listen to any complaints you might have if this is not what you expected. Even if you change your mind, I’m happy to refund everything except shipping as long as it’s returned back to me in same condition and all original materials.

---------- Post added July 15th, 2014 at 11:04 AM ----------

Price Drop!

I'd like to move these lights - especially to a fellow SB'er who could use 'em - so let's see if y'all like this...

IF you want both lights, I'll do $485 (including shipping via USPS Priority) to your address anywhere in the continental USA. (Note: will not include original boxes so I can fit into a single Med. Priority box - add $10 if you want the original boxes).

If you want only one light, I'll do $250 (including orig. box shipped via USPS Priority) to your address anywhere in the continental USA.

These are really great lights folks. I've used these as tech and video (HD) lighting and they really work well.

VL1300.5.jpg
VL1300.8.jpg
Light Source
1 x 30W LED
Light Output
325-1300 lumens (3 modes + OFF with lock)
Casing Material
Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized
Power Source
NiMH rechargeable battery pack
Angle Of Light Beam
85 degrees under water, 77 degree on land
Safety Designs
Double o-ring sealed, Thermal Protection System
Color Temperature
6500K standard, 3500K with yellow filter
Burn Time
I mode=6.5 hrs., II mode=3 hrs., III mode=1.4 hrs.
Maximum Depth
100M tested
Size
D 53mm x L 178mm
Grip
Video Filters
Yellow and Red
Weight
663g
Bouyancy
-297g
Switching System
Magnetic rotary switch (O, I, II, III)
Transportation Lock
Yes
Front Glass
Optical convex
Lantern Handles
compatible with P/N: LNTHANDLE (sold separately)

Last edited:
Price Drop (again)!

I'd rely like to see these lights go to a fellow SB'er who could use 'em...

IF you want both lights, I'll do $460 (including shipping via USPS Priority) to your address anywhere in the continental USA. (Note: will not include original boxes so I can fit into a single Med. Priority box - add $10 if you want the original boxes).

If you want only one light, I'll do $235 (including orig. box shipped via USPS Priority) to your address anywhere in the continental USA.

These are really great lights folks. I've used these as tech and video (HD) lighting and they really work well.

OK fellow water-nuts...

Last price drop before I decide to go ebaying. Hopefully this works for you... (I'd rely like to see these lights go to a fellow SB'er who could use 'em)

IF you want both lights, I'll do $425 (including shipping via USPS Priority) to your address anywhere in the continental USA. (Note: will not include original boxes so I can fit into a single Med. Priority box - add $10 if you want the original boxes).

If you want only one light, I'll do $225 (including orig. box shipped via USPS Priority) to your address anywhere in the continental USA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom