Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Lined Seahorse today. The "bible", Reef Fish ID; would refer to this one as "spectacularly adorned"!!

IMG_6401.jpg

Conditions today, 30 ft viz to start reduced by some gawdawful divers:shocked2: going east AND west at the same time--at least they could get together and get it over with! Perhaps the new empire builders there could formulate a rule specifying all rototillers must go one direction on the same days each week--maybe 3 days each direction, leaving 1 day a week for totally normal people!!:banghead:

....anyway, temp 84!

Jeez!

Nice shot.
Look forward to coming up soon.

I don't know how I managed it, but yesterday, 14 August 2014, I lost my Oceanic Pro Plus dive computer near the snorkeling trail. I hope someone runs across it soon before it gets covered by the sand. Any info would be appreciated. This is a console type of computer.
The visibility was great and I searched but was unable to locate it.
Joe

Joe, also contact PuraVida and Force E to let them know..

Lined Seahorse today. The "bible", Reef Fish ID; would refer to this one as "spectacularly adorned"!!

View attachment 191256

Conditions today, 30 ft viz to start reduced by some gawdawful divers:shocked2: going east AND west at the same time--at least they could get together and get it over with! Perhaps the new empire builders there could formulate a rule specifying all rototillers must go one direction on the same days each week--maybe 3 days each direction, leaving 1 day a week for totally normal people!!:banghead:

....anyway, temp 84!

Jeez!

About as good as it gets ... perfect shot!!

Re the Rototillers, ... maybe something along the lines of an "express lane" might entice 'em to actually follow that rule ...:wink:

About as good as it gets ... perfect shot!!

Thanks a bunch! Glad you like the picture! I should have given credit to DiveDiva for showing it to me--AND to those who led her there the day before-fish intel IS a group effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom