New scubaboard.com member from Dallas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scooterintexas

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings,

New member, long time diver (> 30 years).

Most recent dive: 1 week in Cozumel in July.

Next dive: Who knows? I may take the Rescue diver certification class this fall.

Scooter

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Welcome Scooter,

Are you new to ScubaBoard? Or new to DFW?

I don't live in Dallas but I spend a lot of time here (I'm in DFW right now). I have started diving in the Dallas area. If you get out to Clear Springs Scuba Park (CSSP) in Terrell there is usually a lot of people out there on Saturday. I just went out looking for a buddy and found a few. All the local scuba shops are there (ScubaToys, International, Adventure, etc.) plus Scubadillo dive club goes out there occasionally.

I usually go home (Canada) on weekends but my plan is to stay in Dallas or go south every other weekend.

If you are going to CSSP some weekend shoot me a private message and we can meet there if I'm in town. I'm also thinking about going up to Beaver Lake (Arkansas) for a weekend but not sure when. Road trip?

Are you on the Scubadillo meetup page? I just joined but hope to join them more often. Scubadillo's Scuba Diving Club (Dallas, TX) - Meetup.

Just new to Scubaboard. My schedule is packed for the next month but may head out to CSSP in mid-Sept.

Please invite me guys also. The most sad thing that I am in Dallas it is lack of diving.
I dove in Clear Springs Scuba Park (CSSP) in Terrell and in Home
The last one at least has some visibility.
For Labor day FG trip I also looking for buddy from Dallas area.

I'll be in Dallas September 5, 6 and 7. I'll also be around September 19, 20 and 21. If anyone wants to do CSSP send me a PM. I'm also interested in going to other locations. So if you know any other places around Dallas I'm game for that as well. Lake Murray, Athens, Possum Kingdom, etc.

Welcome to the Board. In the old days when I got certified, the OW course (which lasted an intense three weeks) went all the way up through Rescue. I did a Rescue re-cert about 10 years ago to update my knowledge. Well worth doing.

Back
Top Bottom