Nitrox in Mississippi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driebel

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I'm staying in Gulfport, MS through the month of August for work, and getting some diving in while I'm here. I got my tanks filled at Sports Unlimited here in Gulfport before my last dive, but now the owner has gone out of town for several weeks, and I'm looking for another shop that fills Nitrox. I'm diving out of Pensacola on Saturday the 23rd.

Does anyone know a place in the Gulfport/Biloxi/Pascagoula area that would fill Nitrox?

Thanks,
Dave

All I got is Mobile, Alabama.
There are a couple of shops there, on your way east.

Chug
Lived where the Dog River enters the Bay at one time.

You may have to go to Mobile. With whom are you diving on Saturday?

:( Shucks, that's quite a drive. Oh well, thanks for the info, folks.

Paulwall, I'm diving with Niuhi charters on the 23rd.

cool, you should like Niuhi. I recommend Dive Pros in Pensacola for Nitrox/air fills (it's pretty close to the boat, and on the way back to I-10, sort of)

you may want to call John Gaffney @ Round Island Divers in Pascagoula. It is not listed on his website but I think he fills nitrox. Good Guy either way. Scuba Diving

Hi Everyone,

For the record, I just wanted to post the info for Gulf Coast Divers which is where I got my fills. Good folks, and best of all, they have an after hours drop off service for tanks, so if you get off the boat late, you can leave your tanks in their locked storage, and a quick phone call will let them know what mix you need. It was really clutch when I got off the boat at 7pm and didn't reach Mobile until 10. I haven't seen that service at any dive shop before, but I think it's brilliant, and they deserve a plug for offering it.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom