St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had 66F on the keystorm august 4th. That's cold for this time of year. Visibility was also poor...

---------- Post added August 5th, 2014 at 06:07 PM ----------

I had 66 on the keystorm August 4th

Worse than last year? I thought since it hasn't been as wet this year the vis might be a little better. Still getting wet is better than being dry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vis seems to have improved, just a little, in the channel.

Got 68F on the Rockport Wall, all last week (from top to bottom), and 68F in the channel, out from Centeen Park, this past weekend.

20c the last 3 days. Today was actually hot, yesterday on the Keystorm junior got cold, then we did on on the boat and we canned the 2nd dive. I guess a cool breeze and lack of sleep? Love the drifts here, just not into wrecks. Nice 3 days of diving. Nice and sunny dive days, as I write this the weather is getting cloudy and unsettled but it's time to go home.

20-30'. It got better during the week as there was no rain. It did rain yesterday however.

Seems a few degrees cooler than usual for this time of year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom