Beuchat Service Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a current lead on where to find service kits for Buechat regs? All of the threads on here are too old and my usual source for kits (eBay) is not turning up anything as well. Any help would be appreciated!

Not in the US but I have mine serviced at dive academy in oakville, on, canada. They might be willing to sell you the kits that you need

Scuba Geek in Canada has them.
What model do you have?
You might be able to assemble your own.
I have done it for a VX 2nd stage.

Sent from my iPhone from my momma's basement

FWIW - it's a PITA to find them. I ended up buying out the entire stock, sight unseen, of a dive shop going out of business, just to keep kits around for the Beuchats I have. The old ones were some of the best regulators out there, but the company support in the US was never good... and the company insisted you go through their importer, which was about as useful as talking to a cadaver in a morgue.

I have a stash of kits; if it's not one of the models I need for my personal use, I'm happy to part with some kits at a reasonable price.

FWIW - it's a PITA to find them. I ended up buying out the entire stock, sight unseen, of a dive shop going out of business, just to keep kits around for the Beuchats I have. The old ones were some of the best regulators out there, but the company support in the US was never good... and the company insisted you go through their importer, which was about as useful as talking to a cadaver in a morgue.

I have a stash of kits; if it's not one of the models I need for my personal use, I'm happy to part with some kits at a reasonable price.

Thanks for the update. I'm working with a shop in FL now and they are checking to see what they have left. We will see. If you want to check your supply I am looking for a kit for the the V10 Evolution 2, DIN 1st stage. According to the Beuchat maintenance sheet the part number is 16514 for DIN but part 16513 for the Yoke 1st would work as well. Let me know if you have any of these to spare and we can work out payment arrangements. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help everyone. I was able to source some kits from 123scuba on eBay.

Good Day, I see at the end of this thread you managed to get sorted with parts.......glad to hear it. I saw you mentioned spec sheets and was wondering if you had them in English. I have most of the up to date sheets however they are all in French and my french is, well, rusted to say the least. I have tried to locate on line but mostly they are in French or older than mine. Any ideas? Thanks

Good Day, I see at the end of this thread you managed to get sorted with parts.......glad to hear it. I saw you mentioned spec sheets and was wondering if you had them in English. I have most of the up to date sheets however they are all in French and my french is, well, rusted to say the least. I have tried to locate on line but mostly they are in French or older than mine. Any ideas? Thanks

Send me your email, I'll see I can find what you need.

Back
Top Bottom