Tobermory water temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gusser17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone who's been in recently report on the temp at depth? Headed up this week and I need to get mentally prepared. My computer registered 15C on the tugs a few weeks ago but I suspect it's a fair bit colder at depth in open water. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that's it? I gotta say, the thought of "global warming" heating up our Canuck water was nice for a while there.

Brrrrr. No Toby for us, got cold on the Keystorm in Rockport the other day, and it was 20c! Plus not that into wrecks, at all. 7mm hood, suits boots as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Brrrrr. No Toby for us, got cold on the Keystorm in Rockport the other day, and it was 20c! Plus not that into wrecks, at all. 7mm hood, suits boots as well.

Are you allowed to call yourself Canadian? :wink: 20C is tropical water. Too much time in hot water would acclimatize you to the tropics.
I dove the Keystorm a couple weeks ago in a lycra skin and 3mm jacket and loved it. You should come diving this February and acclimatize back to Canadian diving.
You only need one dive in a wetsuit in February for the acclimatization to happen.:D

I know we are wimps, but do you have antifreeze in your blood??? We take our 7's to the Caribbean in the winter months, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Damn that's cold. Pretty much what I (unfortunately) expected. Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I'll start my zen mind over matter meditation now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom