DC1400 pics from Indonesia (Lembeh Straight and Manado)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pillpusher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What an amazing place... Thought I'd share a few pics. Enjoy!

PICT0035.jpgPICT0152.jpgPICT0216.jpgPICT0248.jpgPICT0288.jpgPICT0295.jpgPICT0743.jpgPICT0840.jpgPICT0983.jpgPICT0986.jpgPICT1033.jpgPICT1146.jpgPICT1232.jpgPICT1382.jpgPICT1467.jpgPICT1537.jpgPICT1622.jpgPICT1643.jpgPICT1925.jpgPICT2253.jpg

Beautiful

Brliant pictures , thanks for sharing them.

I've PM'd you on this (hopefully you got the message) but did the macro lens work out okay? I'm in my final 6 weeks of planning before I head to PNG and I'll be shooting with my DC1400, dual strobes, fisheye lens for wide angle, and I'd love to have an optical advantage for macro......

I've PM'd you on this (hopefully you got the message) but did the macro lens work out okay? I'm in my final 6 weeks of planning before I head to PNG and I'll be shooting with my DC1400, dual strobes, fisheye lens for wide angle, and I'd love to have an optical advantage for macro......

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to try them... What has two thumbs and forgot to pack them?
:acclaim: This guy...

Well, look at it this way... The set of them is only what, $30 bucks or so? Worth a shot with minimal $ risk, I suppose. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

You found the illusive Blue Ring! I was there for a few weeks, in Lembeh Strait and Manado and searched and searched to no avail!

Beautiful shot!

Thanks! Yes, we were fortunate enough to come across one. It was at around 90ft, and wasn't spotted until late in our deep time, so we only had time to take a few shots. Unfortunately, there was another boat at our site, so I think just about everyone went into deco wandering around waiting their turn. It was pretty amusing with everyone's watches going batcrap crazy...lol. I went to Anilao last year (pics in the links in my sig). Both were places absolutely incredible.

Back
Top Bottom