What's in your wet notes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snickers bar......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a long list of skills to practice so that whenever I feel like doing so, it'll be easy to pick something that fits with where I am and what I most need to work on. I have an abbreviated pre-dive checklist with the very most critical items on it. I also have several pages with pre-written notes of the type I'm most likely to want to communicate, but which may be hard to convey accurately via hand signs.

My ID, contact info, medical info, insurance info.

Same plus Pre-dive brief, tank factors, deco scheds, signal mirror.
Interesting place to carry your signal mirror. *shrugs* Should be well protected.

Tank factors are written in my notes. I carry my DAN card. Two pencils, in case I drop one (One has a lanyard). Tables are in the back and viewable. That is about it.

"Where is the anchor?" My friends often seem to count on me to find the boat. Sigh...

deco tables, a few games (tic tac toe/hangman), and loads of surveys/maps

I have dive planning tables: CNS Clock, Evaluating Breathing Gas Supply, "GUE EDGE", MDL-s, and an Oreo cookie :wink:

mechanical pencils, various tables, gas matching sheet, small compass. I'm going to add zip ties, that's a bang up idea.

... I'm going to add zip ties, that's a bang up idea.

Ditto...

tec dives: Plan(s), bailout(s), and all that.

Teaching: Skills that students must complete - mainly if there aren't slates for the class (like self-reliant diver etc) - and so on.
ditto.

Back
Top Bottom