A Craigslist ad that might interest someone here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree~Way too high. I'd like to find a trunk like that it my attic though. That reg looks beautiful! I wouldn't make him a "lowball offer" though, just a realistic one.

Don

A nice find but way to high. I say it's worth half that.

[video=youtube_share;jTmXHvGZiSY]http://youtu.be/jTmXHvGZiSY[/video]

I agree~Way too high. I'd like to find a trunk like that it my attic though. That reg looks beautiful! I wouldn't make him a "lowball offer" though, just a realistic one.

Don

Has a nice dent on the top can.

Bill
dead dog

LOL - I just saw this gear, in person. It belonged to my diving instructor. All in pristine condition, and there is NO dent on the top can. If I had the money I would have bought it. BTW - he sold it for his asking price.

Beautiful Blue Label Broxton. The Trademark 2 stage regulators aren't the easiest breathers, but they are collectible and still diveable. That regulator, combined with the Rene tank, harness, hockey puck weights, belt, squalus mask and the wooden shipping crate, I'd say that the package was worth every bit the asking price. Good buy.

A collector in Brazil bought it.

Hey Mikey,everyone has there opinion. It was worth half that. I don't care if it was mint. The crate was a regular crate not from U.S.Divers ect. That reg sells in the $200 - $400 range. $400 is high. A buyer from Brazil. I wonder who that could be? Maybe the same guy that over pays for everything. That has to have 10 of each double hose reg ever made. The guy that has probaly spent over $200 k in the last few years for vintage regs. What a surprise! I am glad your buddy made some money. But I know what stuff sells for.

Last edited:
LOL - I just saw this gear, in person. It belonged to my diving instructor. All in pristine condition, and there is NO dent on the top can. If I had the money I would have bought it. BTW - he sold it for his asking price.

Dent on top of the right horn. If you know how to blow up a picture convert to a neg you will see it.
A fool and his money is soon to be departed ! lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom