Coco View & Beer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I doubt the shuttle stops. It's a short cab ride to French Harbor where several of the larger food stores are also. Popular Grocery Stores on Roatan Island Plaza Mar looks like about the best option - there's links at the bottom of this page.

---------- Post added August 18th, 2014 at 03:50 PM ----------

Me too, a bartender once told me it's due to the fusil (sp?) alcohol they use. No idea if he knew what he was talking about. I can't drink Michelob either.

should have followed the original recipe of Budweiser Bier Bürgerbräu and there would be no headaches

To me, one of the fun things of dive travels is discovering the local brews. One of my buds had a Bud. at Nippers in the Bahamas with me, he wanted to know why it was so expensive. I replied "Dude, it's an import!" LOL.

To me, one of the fun things of dive travels is discovering the local brews. One of my buds had a Bud. at Nippers in the Bahamas with me, he wanted to know why it was so expensive. I replied "Dude, it's an import!" LOL.

So there is a cheap beer in the Bahamas?

Your Bud had a Bud?
But I dint know that Dude Beer was an import, too.

:rofl3: (sorry, I just had to)

I'm thinking here that you could get 2.65 Salva Vidas in Roatan for the price of any one beer in the Bahamas.

I was just paying a deposit for our May 16, 2015 trip, and I took that moment to ask what "diet" beers they had at CCV.

They do have Miller Lite along with the others mentioned above.

They do have some rooms left during our 05/16/15 week. If you want in, call Amanda at 800 510-8164 and ask to be on "Doc's Trip". I'll take you out on UV Lighted night dives and show you new ways to enjoy great dive sites such as Mary's Place and Calvin's Crack. There are some "secrets" in these famously well known but enticing dive sites.

Amanda does also have a "list" of menu and bar items.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom