A Craigslist ad that might interest someone here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dent on top of the right horn. If you know how to blow up a picture convert to a neg you will see it.
A fool and his money is soon to be departed ! lol

Believe what you want - I obviously wont change your mind. Doesn't really matter anyway - I'm happy he got what he wanted for it and there's a happy collector in Brazil now with an amazing piece of art and history.

I'm a free market believer and am happy the seller got what he wanted for it. I wouldn't have any use for any of it besides the reg but I'm not a collector either. Imo - something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Sweet! Don't find too many time capsules like that any more! Looks good to me, even at that price. Not that I had the dough, mind you, but I love the whole idea of the find, original round weights and all.
Plus, now I know where to advertise any vintage scuba related Craigslist ads I run:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom