No NAUI Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TryOutDive_com

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I miss the NAUI-Section. Are here no NAUI Diver?

I didn't know there used to be a NAUI section. I can't say I ever thought to look for one before now.

We should get NAUI forum back.

It doesn't make sense NOT to have a NAUI forum.....

As for official or unofficial, all brand forums here should not considered official, even you see their rep presence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forums in this area are considered to be official because they have an official presence in the forum. The purpose of these threads is to allow people to get information from a reliable source. These are not general discussion threads. If someone were to come into a thread from another agency and rip on an agency policy, such a post would be deleted as inappropriate. It is fairly common for people from outside an agency to post, usually because they didn't realize where the thread was when they stumbled onto it from the main forum page. Those usually get left alone unless there is a clear problem.

If you look at the list of scuba agencies on Wikipedia, you will find about 150 in total. Only a small fraction of that total are included here, and some very big names are not included. That is their choice.

There is a NAUI only forum in the Instructor to Instructor area. You have to be a NAUI professional to participate. That one is NOT an official NAUI site--just a place for NAUI professionals to talk about things outside of the prying eyes of the general public. PADI has such a site there as well.

---------- Post added September 6th, 2014 at 12:15 PM ----------

As you can see from this thread, you can discuss NAUI issues in the open section of this forum.

We should get NAUI forum back.

It doesn't make sense NOT to have a NAUI forum.....

As for official or unofficial, all brand forums here should not considered official, even you see their rep presence.

I talked to a NAUI sales rep about this very issue years ago. I'm sure it was relayed up the chain of command. Obviously the powers do not want it to be.

-Bill NAUI 5709L CD

Back
Top Bottom