Hello, Hi, Howdy, soon to be back in Orange Beach AL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

randman70

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I start Open water Cert this weekend here in Texas, but I'm moving back home to AL first of Oct, looking forward to being back on the beach and of course diving the gulf coast. I have enjoyed snorkeling for years, and can't wait to start scuba! Look forward to learning from others experiences and hopefully picking up some good knowledge along the way.

Currently I only have Mask, snorkel, fins, and boots. I'll be looking to build a kit once I get moved. would love to find a neat package deal, if such a thing exist, so I wouldn't have to piece it together. suggestions are always appreciated, though in the end I hope to be able to test different equipment before settling on anything else.

Carry on.

Randy

Congrats! LMK if you want to get in some diving. I'm just up the road in Tuscaloosa. I know of at least one good dive op in Orange Beach.

I know several people that live in the area that dive regularly. Are you from the area?

I'm not from Orange Beach. Only dove there once, but I'm happy to meet up and get some dives in.

Sounds good. first two checkout dives completed today. had a blast! Can't wait to be able to dive in a location where the viz is better than 10'...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom