Looking for buddy for Sep. 27 Magician to Catalina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the Magician boat a lot. I don't care for going on Sport Chalet charter because I don't want to spend my whole day diving at a 20-ft deep sandy beach.

I'm going on the Explorer on the same day to Anacapa. You're welcome to join me there.

oh that's cool. Yeah I would not mind doing Anacapa and would love to join. I haven't dived in a while though I did a refresher a couple months ago. I'll sign up for the Explorer. I think we've dived together before a few times in the past :) This was ages ago!

The last time we dived together was the trip to the Coronados when temp was 48-F and you were on the verge of hypothermia.

Alas last moment change in my work schedule is going to preclude my going in the Anacapa trip. However Ocean Safari will make sure that you're teamed up with someone, or maybe one of their dive masters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom