xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Given that the thread is over a year old and it was "available" starting july 26, 2013 that analogy seems a little inaccurate. More like the line moves because people give up after 11 riders have been served over the past year+.

Given that the thread is over a year old and it was "available" starting july 26, 2013 that analogy seems a little inaccurate. More like the line moves because people give up after 11 riders have been served over the past year+.

LOL ....Good lord....really? That analogy was because he was wondering if there are 5+ people calling a day, why do we only have 25 people in line. Because the claim was my numbers don't add up. The analogy was ONLY to explain why the numbers work, and what the meaning was. It wasn't meant for anything else but to explain the numbers. Now I remember why I was staying away from this thread. I came back here only to post a little bit of an update, and I see the same nonsense is still going on and twisting of what someone says. Regardless, the line is moving and everyone in the line has had an opportunity to buy a unit already. It was Trimix unit, which nobody needed, but it was there if they wanted it and they had the opportunity to take advantage of it if they needed it.

Here is an update....If you want one, and can wait, get one on order somewhere and get inline. We have no clue when we will get them. If you can't wait, we have many other options that we can get you in to. IF you want to wait, then get inline, you can get out for free at anytime. :D

Last joke from xDeep this morning: as a justification for their incapacity to deliver the Black, they send me the statement of shortage of August 2013!!! Meaning in more than a year, nothing changed.
In fact, I should thank xDeep because the situation makes me check away and more I think about it and more I feel OSTC 3 is a better choice :p

Thanks all for your infos and advice :)
Divestock, Dan's and many more don't have them in stock. Most say 2-3 weeks for availability but some told me the factory tell them this delivery delay for months!!!
Don't know what's happening with xDeep but they are reallyunprofessional doing that way. Either they lie on purpose by fear to lose their Customer if they say the truth or they don't know anything about what's happening in their factor and are not able to provide reliable ETA... what would be Worth, imho.
For the OSTC Sport, This is not in stock and we need 3 weeks to have them + delivery. As I need my new Dive Cop for my next trip to Malaysian in mid-October. So it is not an alternative.
I think I will have to climb a step and go for something like OSTC 3 or Divesoft Freedom.
Seriously, why did I believe 3 months long xDeep could deliver something... :losecool:

Have you tried Deep Ideas for an OSTC Sport? HW OSTC Sport [HW OSTC Sport] - £395.00 : Deep Ideas Ltd, Online Shop

This where I got my OSTC 2c from, next day delivery.

The problem was to find soimeone delivering OSTC in Thailand.
I found one who accept delivering here and I ordered him 2 OSTC 3 (one for me and one for my spouse)
:)
Thanks for the help

[h=2]New Firmware version 2.3.3 is available to download![/h]
2014-09-15 22:33:54
Version 2.3.3 includes the following features and changes:

• Added Italian language.
  • Added Advanced EANx (Adv.EANx) mode in BLACK EANx, which provides full control of the Gradient Factors in the same way, as in BLACK TMX. The simplified "EANx" mode remains unchanged.
  • Added possibility to switch off automatic adjustments of the decompression algorithm for repetitive and multiday dives, which raises conservatism for the dives with the short surface break. With this function user is able to switch device to pure Buhlmann ZHL-16C+GF algorithm.
  • Added "Unblock" function, which let you to switch device to normal mode if you missed some decompression in the previous dive. Please use this function responsible.
  • Depth on which device goes to surface mode after the dive was changed from 0.2m to 0.5m. This change prevents the device against staying in dive mode for couple of minutes after the dive.
  • Compatibility adjustments for UDDF files.

Super, good job from the X-deep team! :)

I would suggest if you want one, get an order in somewhere and get in line.

It looks from the Classifieds like buying a lightly used one from a less than impressed original buyer would be much faster.

Ahmed Gabr is the deepest diver in the world with his 332.4m!

It seams that he manage to use XDEEP BLACK computer during the dive :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom