Usia drysuit techniflex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sprice, give me a call. We have a lot of suits in stock. We buy a ton of stuff from manufacturers that other dealers walk away from, misorder, closeouts, whatever. Give me a call so I can see what size you are, and we can see what would work best for you and the diving you will be doing. I know we can get you a killer suit in your budget!

It was here next day Mike! I tested it in the pool that night and my instructors ran me through the paces before I could even swim the width of the pool. It is great! I am just worried I will be too hot with the thermal undergarmet.

It was here next day Mike! I tested it in the pool that night and my instructors ran me through the paces before I could even swim the width of the pool. It is great! I am just worried I will be too hot with the thermal undergarmet.

Don't worry...you will be fine. Your in a pool. Just wait till you get into cold water, and longer dives. You will see :wink: CONGRATS again!!!!

So which suit did you end up buying?

I got the pinnacle freedom 3 and evolution undergarmet. I have 8 dives on it and it is great, although I need a bit less insulation, the evolution is quite warm to say the least.

No, no p-valve, only Down max 30-40 min right now so no real need a
though there is the cool factor. Maybe I will see a need as divemaster.

Back
Top Bottom