Belize - Must see? Must do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am really excited to know more about Belize, and i calendered with my family for a trip and also contact to bottom time dive shop for arrangement.

Haven't heard from the OP since back before his big Belize adventure. Hasn't been on SB since January 2014.

Maybe the zip line got him? Or was it the Polar Vortex?

All come to ask questions, but very few write trip reports.

True.

I remember a few years ago, a long-time SB member came on here asking a bunch of questions about his first trip to Belize. Every time anyone strayed even just slightly off topic he would chew on them for wasting his precious time. The guy was a bit of a pr*ck, frankly, but he certainly got all of his questions answered.

I PM'd him after his trip to ask him to post a Trip Report. His reply was, in essence, "nah," and he never did.

Hey, at least he responded to my PM. :shakehead:

Some people are givers. Some people are takers.

Some people are givers. Some people are takers.

Shet Downing. That's the exact words I tell my kids. Followed by "don't be a Taker".

Well, you missed it. We went to one of the fishiest places on the planet and it was all time. Sunday and yesterday, which I'm sure you're aware, was the national holiday, The Battle of St Geoge's Caye. :D

When the Baymen whipped the mini-Spanish Armada.

If not for that victory, a couple of skirmishes and a mid-19th century treaty Belize would almost certainly be Guatemala's Caribbean coast and you would be speaking Spanish.

¡Belice Vive!

When the Baymen whipped the mini-Spanish Armada.

If not for that victory, a couple of skirmishes and a mid-19th century treaty Belize would almost certainly be Guatemala's Caribbean coast and you would be speaking Spanish.

¡Belice Vive!

I doubt it. learning new languages isn't one of my strengths, but luckily it is one of my wife's. She's from Honduras and I still don't speak Spanish worth a sh!t. haha.

The Sleeping Giant--between Belmopan & Dangriga, on the beautiful Hummingbird Hwy----or it used to be that away in the middle to late 80's, even with all the pot holes & railless bridges......:), not too far from Caves Branch

Although not the pr__k mentioned, I tried posting a trip report. Complete with pics, impressions, and lessons leRned. After 2 hours of plugging away my computer froze and I lost all of it. Never got around to redoing it. Maybe one day...

Although not the pr__k mentioned, I tried posting a trip report. Complete with pics, impressions, and lessons leRned. After 2 hours of plugging away my computer froze and I lost all of it. Never got around to redoing it. Maybe one day...

2 hours plugging away. So...you were here for like...a year? :D

Haven't heard from the OP since back before his big Belize adventure. Hasn't been on SB since January 2014.

Maybe the zip line got him? Or was it the Polar Vortex?

All come to ask questions, but very few write trip reports.

Maybe he dared dive the dreaded Blue Hole?

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom