Santorini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gren

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be visiting Santorini in June and was hoping someone could recommend an operator for me to go get a day of diving with.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I dove with Santorini Dive Center two summers ago and had a great time. We dived the old volcano that created the largest tidal wave in the Med and wiped out the Island of Crete and did a second dive on the house reef. They picked us up in town and brought us back in time to do some sight seeing...just an awesome time. The gear was well maintained and the guides very professional.

Santorini Dive Center

I highly recommend them; I found them off of a recommendation myself.

Happy Bubbles,

~Oldbear~

Hi guys, I'm diving with Navy's Waterworld and Santorini Dive Center in August, can't wait. I'll report back asap :D

Hi guys, I'm diving with Navy's Waterworld and Santorini Dive Center in August, can't wait. I'll report back asap :D

Awesome...there is not much marine biodiversity there, but the historical significance is astronomical.

Have a great trip.

Glad I found this thread. Am heading to Europe later this year and want to do some diving. Was thinking Santorini the place to dive...

having spent the last 8 months living in santorini and diving almost everyday, i can say the waters here are stunning and well worth having a look around!
There are 5 dive centers on the Island:
-Aegean divers > 130+ 5* reviews on trip advisor
-navys waterworld
-volcano dive center
-med dive club
-santorini dive center

hope that helps,
Regards DC

I dove with Santorini Dive Center 2 months ago. The operation was very professional and they picked me up from my apartment on the exact opposite side of the island. The rental equipment was well maintained. For those renting, you will come to find everything laid out and assembled on a bench waiting for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom