Olympus PT-EP10 housing for E-PL5 and E-PL5 camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi fellow SB'ers!

I am looking for a good Olympus E-PL5 U/W kit (camera and/or housing) for my brother. If you have one of these and care to part with it at a reasonable price, hit me up and let's make a deal. Just FYI... I'm not asking for "cheap" or offering low-ball pricing (nor am I thinking retail here either) - just a nice kit with a truly reasonable price...

Jim

Hey Jack!

I love doing business with you (bought a great deal of things from you over the years). I go take a look and see how that shakes out. This is for my brother, and while price isn't always an issue, it is of importance and why we were trying to keep with something used so we can meet some budget goals.

Thanks and we'll see if we can work that out...

Jim

PS - Still looking for a deal out there folks, so don't consider this a closed issue!

Thanks, Jack. We'll certainly seek you out if the budget allows...

Still looking guys. Don't be shy about letting me know what you've got. No hurry - but we'll jump on the first good deal (on used gear) that comes along...

Jim

Back
Top Bottom